Wednesday 5 January 2011

And so past 2010, and 2011 began....

2010
Another year come and gone, where does it all the time go?
Looking back at 2010, I bought a lot of little soldiers, and even painted a few of them too. I pushed forward on the Warhammer and 40K fronts, with the battle of skull pass bringing goblin reinforcements, meaning I could have reasonable fights against my Empire army. The dwarfs sit painted but unused gathering dust, I might sell them on ebay if I ever get round to it, focusing on just The Empire and Orcs and Goblins for fantasy battles. For 40k I painted up some scouts of my space marine army.

But there has been a major advancement in the War of 1812 project, with several units painted (pics to follow) and some more awaiting on the painting table. The finish line is now in sight.
On a new battle ground I painted up some15mm figures for ambush alley games, more on this in a later post.

2011
So, on to my plans for 2011 presented here in a list in order of priority.

  1. Finish all War of 1812 miniatures that need painting
  2. Glue together the empire knights and general, and paint them
  3. Glue and paint Wargames factory Shock troops
  4. Do not buy more soldiers until above is done. This is The Prime Directive
  5. Post more blog posts than I did last year (i.e. post more than 14 posts)
Other more general goals include a big tidy up and sorting out of what I've got and maybe even selling some of it on ebay.

Next time; a shed load of picture of all the troops that got painted in the Christmas Holidays...

No comments:

Post a Comment