Thursday 15 July 2010

More 1812 painted

I have now at this moment of writing actually painted all my 1812 miniatures that I own!!! 1 box of perry British infantry and 1 box of victrix British infantry. A break down of what I've painted them as is in the previous post. But, here are some pictures of the 'brigades', well if you assume each 12 man unit is a battalion. I don't know tho, I'm toying with making them 16 or maybe shrinking them down to 10, I dunno. I should work out what rules I want to use, so know how big units should be.

The Americans and the British
(click for bigger pic)

The new units are the sort of militia or line U.S. unit. The green faced British unit with grey trousers, as well as the rifles and British light company in the foreground. You may also notice I have now moved my wargaming up into my loft where I have a 4 foot by 4 foot table.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment