Tuesday 10 August 2010

Space Marine Scouts

This here is my space marine scout squad, the newest addition to the army. I've tooled them up for close quarters; half with shotguns and half with bolt pistols and knives. As the rest of my space marine armies is quite shooty. Also I have converted the sergeant, to have a power weapon, for a bit more killy-ness. Tactically the general idea would be to infiltrate and maybe assault some weaker unit, or act as a speed bump.
They are painted in the colours of my (as yet un-named) chapter, with silver amour and red shoulder pads, The cloth then has an urban style camo pattern, of codex grey base with shadow grey 'Y' shapes, and white spots in pairs.






My space marine army grows rather slowly as I only get excited about 40k when I have a game, (not that often) and then I buy a unit. This lot I bought at easter, but didn't finish paiting them till just the other week. Next for my marines will probs be a tank of some sort, although which one I have no idea (heck, I dont even have the codex). But before that I'm currently working on a 12 man unit of Canadian militia for 1812...

No comments:

Post a Comment